Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Customized Geometric Necklace

Among the various jewelry style I personally prefer very simple one - like this one, a minimalism necklace. This necklace is a custom made order for a gentle girl who is low profile and prefer simple stuff. To make it a little special, I choose a geometric pendant and added a pale greenish blue beads aside.

Now you could also customized one at your own selection of beads! Please check out my ecrater shop for details! Yes. I also have presence on ecrater now! :)

Geometric Necklace with mint blue beads, turquoise stones, crystals, minimalist necklace, minimal jewelry, custom necklace
Geometric Necklace with mint blue beads, turquoise stones, crystals, minimalist necklace, minimal jewelry, custom necklace



2 comments:

  1. I love your new creations!!!

    I have added your blog on my Links Page!!!!!..;))))

    xx
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Sara! I was actually going to add yours to my blog too! Just i was busying updating everything and rearranging the layout of my blog. Will do it quick and let u know! Thanks for dropping by!

      Wendy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...